FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
DO YOU ONLY SHOOT MUSIC VIDEOS & CONCERTS?
- No, Rare Xano is available for other forms of content.
DO YOU TRAVEL? WHAT IS YOUR TRAVEL FEE?
- Yes, Rare Xano is able to travel domestically + internationally.
- A travel fee may be charged if the video is required to take place outside of Gwinnett County, Georgia or its surrounding areas.
- The fee will vary depending on the location required. If a travel fee is required, the amount will be discussed during the initial consultation with Rare Xano.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO SHOOT?
- A video/photoshoot typically takes 1 day to shoot. This time can vary based on the circumstances behind the project (distance between locations, availability of locations, etc.)
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE FOR MY VIDEO TO BE EDITED?
- Videos may take anywhere from 2-4 weeks to be edited. If there is a time constraint on your project, Rare Xano will do his best to accommodate.
**This time may vary depending on the requirements of the project (collaborations)
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE FOR MY PHOTOS TO BE EDITED?
- Photos can take between 1-7 days to be edited. If there is a time constraint on your project, Rare Xano will do his best to accommodate.
WHAT EQUIPMENT DO YOU USE?
- Sony A7SIII
-Metabones Lens Adapter (Canon EF)
- Sigma 18-35mm Art Lens, Canon 24-70mm ULTRASONIC Lens, Canon 50mm Lens
- DJI Ronin S 2 (Pro Combo) Gimbal
- Atomos Ninja V 4K Monitor
- 1 StudioPro Keylight + 2 Fovitec StudioPRO LED light panels
CAN RENTED EQUIPMENT BE USED ON MY PROJECT?
- Rented equipment can be used for your project, however, the cost of the rental will be included in your project package + your project should be scheduled for a date that will allow said rentals to be delivered before the day of your shoot.
HOW SOON IN ADVANCE SHOULD I BOOK MY SHOOT?
- It is important that you book your video shoot as far in advance as possible to make sure you get your project shot on the day that you want + allow adequate preparation time.
HOW MANY LOCATIONS CAN I HAVE IN MY SHOOT?
- The number of locations depends on what is discussed with Rare Xano during the initial consultation.
CAN I ADD MORE LOCATIONS AFTER I HAVE BOOKED?
- Yes, you can add locations after you have booked your shoot. However, additional fees may be applied.
DO YOU REQUIRE A DEPOSIT?
- Yes. A deposit is required in order to officially book your project date(s). Deposits are non-refundable.